WilderLead

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
Due to lag, mob ambush, random struggles, and eventual suicide animals will do while you try to lure them with food or put them on a leash, whatever you experience while trying to get them back home ive experienced as well. That is why i decided on making this suggestion, The Wilderlead.

The WilderLead allows animals that normally can't tp along with the player to teleport with them just like tamed mobs like cats and dogs.

Imagine you are thousands of blocks away from your base and finds a sheep, horse, or maybe a chicken? But, you have no nether highway nor a safe way to bring them back home.

Now with a WilderLead you can bring them all back home with a single eye instead of wasting i-dont-know-how-many-hours (those cows i tell ya...) of getting the animals or pets back home.

It is a time saver and a tool to help you along the journey, what do you think? Give me your thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited: over 4 years ago diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account