WilderWiki

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
There are a lot of nice features in the WilderCraft server but there is not a lot of people that know that much about them nor a place to read up on them.

How about creating a wiki?

A place where we can read on what mods are acceptable to use in the server, what all the wilder items and what their effects do etc.

Every day the helpers and mods gets bombarded with simple questions that some of them might be able to answer while others struggle or apologies to the player asking since they don't know the answer themselves.

I know that there will be a lot of work before the wiki or information pages are up and running but i still think that it would be easier for all of us to have a place to read up on the items and functions that we would like to know about, i think that we will profit from this in the long run and it will be easier for the future players to read up on the information here instead of going through the twitch channel and try and find the latest showcase episode, etc.

Any thoughts or ideas you would like to add? Please leave a comment below.

MrTrixer
Maple Server

RE: WilderWiki

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
What about the forum then? As it had about 80% of what ther server can do and what tools do. Some of the stuff need to get updated due to the changes. Also I think they are paying for this website and host so why not just make sure the forum is completly updated and then there is no need for a wiki.
Also the ingame gui's have been updated and it explaines almost everything exept where the items got for an iot.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account