New Allowed Mod

DarkRubyKing
Ancient

11 topics
18 posts

by DarkRubyKing » over 4 years ago
So i've been looking at the allowed mods and was wondering why "Just Enough Items" isn't approved? All it is is an easy way to remember recipes and show what different things can be made into. It wouldn't affect how the game is played other than to make life easier by being able to see in game recipes you've forgotten instead of searching up on google
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/jei

diamond.png x 1

RE: New Allowed Mod

agentbbn
Elder

3 topics
31 posts

by agentbbn » over 4 years ago
I actually thought about this mod before (I didn't think it was a client mod), but I would really like this as it would help me seeing what items can be used for what, and would just improve overall gameplay.

diamond.png x 1

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
Where can i see what mods are allowed to use in WilderCraft?

diamond.png x 1

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
Allowed mods - HWYLA (Here's what you're looking at) (Visual aid) - MAmbience (Contextual ambient sounds) - Optifine (Visual Optimizations and tweaks, shader enabler) - Voxelmap (Minimap)

diamond.png x 1

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
Hm, they dont feel that interesting now that ive read up on them but i got the gist of what sort of mods are acceptable. I have the Voxelmap up and running too and it is a convenient little minimap. ^^

Thank you for the list Yacob1. :)

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account