Season World Downloads

Edude42
Peddler

1 topics
1 posts

by Edude42 » over 4 years ago
Hello! I've been looking at old screenshots and a small chunk save from WilderCraft Season 5. It hit me with nostalgia, even though it was only around 9 months ago. I feel many people will feel the same about their old builds from S6, S5, etc.
I think it'd be appreciated by many people if there was a section on the site with world downloads from whatever seasons possible. I'd love to see more builds from the older seasons, but can't since the servers don't exist anymore.
Another reason I feel this should be done is because of the resets. The worlds reset often, so you can't come back after a long break and see your old builds. This shouldn't be too hard to do. I will gladly offer any help I can with this idea. I'd even host the worlds on my own servers, anything I can do to get the older worlds out there, I'll do.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Season World Downloads

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 4 years ago
Hi Edude, this has been suggested many times before. The problem is that each wildercraft season is hundreds of gigabytes large. It would be extremely difficult/costly to host files that large and even more unrealistic to keep the old servers online at all times. Unfortunately for now this isn't something we are looking into. We always appreciate hearing your suggestions though!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account