play.wildercraft.net

Join 12 players online!

Hey hey hey!

Lepy
Elder

1 topics
2 posts

by Lepy » over 5 years ago
Hello everybody and welcome back to my little posts, where saftey is number one priority and today I will introduce myself to the Wildercraft community.

My name is Lepy, i've been playing Wildercraft for almost a year now, (1 year on 1/16/19 :D) since season 3. It's been amazing to still be here after all that time and still enjoy the server to this day.

I currently am in High School and try to spend most of my time relaxing. However this school year has been one of the most busiest yet and unfortunalty I can't be enjoying my precious time as much as I used to. I own a PS4 and use a lot of my free time having fun with friends. I'm not really a talkative person, but if you were to drag me into any conversation I have an intrest in, we would probably have a 30 min chat :D
which is ironic because I dont have a mic :(

I also like/enjoy: the color Blue, *im'a dee da boo da*  Free Time, Cookies, Playing the Flute (been playing for 5 years now), & Wildercraft!
I don't like: Kensiko (jk u da best), 

I had a lot of things planned to do on the server this season, but sadly I can't spend a lot of time these days because of school. My main goal was to have a neat little base somewhere over the waters with all the new ocean stuff. My main focus now is to keep my little shop running at /$ Lepy :) I restock the shop once a week with pretty neat enchantment books! 

Anyways, I try to be on the server whenever I can. I'm usually on during weekends when I don't get work shoved in my face. Hope to see everyone around!   ^-^

diamond.png x 1

RE: Hey hey hey!

Captain_Dumpling
Ancient

4 topics
7 posts

by Captain_Dumpling » over 5 years ago
0/10 will not stay up past 1 am

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account