Voting improvement!! <3

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Hello, Im here today to tell you guys about a idea about having a voting crate itself and crate keys, i know that it is survival and all that, But i think it would  be beneficial for the server to have a vote crate and vote keys and even rare crate and rare crate keys, because people would be happier and more comfortable with the server. 

Vote Keys Rewards - Diamonds, Eye of teleportations, Vote tools (Vote sword diamond- sharpness II and Fire aspect I,
Vote pickaxe diamond - Unbreaking III, Fortune I, Vote Axe diamond - Unbreaking III Fortune II, Vote Shovel diamond- Unbreaking IV and mending, and Vote hoe diamond Fortune II and mending. And now as for the armor Full armor besides the helmet will have protection III and mending, the helmet will have Aqua affinity and respiration III, 500 claims blocks, 1000 claim blocks, 

Rare Key Rewards - A stack of Eye of teleportations x64, 3 diamond blocks, dragon head, Shulker box, `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````3 emerald blocks, And a random spawn egg! :D 

Why would this be enjoyable?
     Because i think people will enjoy having voting keys/rare keys and also they can sell them in their shops! :D <3

How does this improve the server?
  i think it would improve the server because it will bring more people onto the server!! <3 People love voting and what more do they love is getting keys! :D 

Complexity to Implement
    i think it would be a 2/10 because yes it can be difficult but i have experience personally with working with devs of other major servers such as hypixel and mineplex and disteria factions, and i have seen it done very easily. <3 :D 

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Voting improvement!! <3

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 4 years ago
This seems to me like an extra step in what we are already doing. Most votes give you a common reward, however once a week you recieve a rare reward. What do you think the benefit in giving a key would be rather than just giving the rare/common reward?

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account