Adding a description of "Wilder Style" in shop rules.

Bangz3
Elder

2 topics
6 posts

by Bangz3 » over 4 years ago
Adding a description for the Wilder Style such as, (simplified): "Overgrowth, rustic look, variety of blocks" or something like that in shop rules, I believe would clear up a lot of confusion for shop designs, and I feel this would help players understand exactly what they are building and help them imagine their build before going into the designing of the shop.

Why will players enjoy this idea? Players will enjoy this because it will give more specifics about shop designs and makes the idea of "Wilder Style" more clear to players.

How does this idea help or enhance the values of Wildercraft? This will overtime enhance all shops as a whole, because more newer players will know how to build in the Wilder Style.

How Complex is this Idea? Maybe 2/10. Just some simple re writing of signs :D

diamond.png x 1

RE: Adding a description of "Wilder Style" in shop rules.

Deki_HD
Elder

1 topics
2 posts

by Deki_HD » over 4 years ago
Wilder Style includes,correct me if I'm wrong, "natural" blocks.Blocks one might find in nature without having to process them to get another block. Ex. glass or quartz. Obviously your shop can have them but the main structure should be made in Wilder Style. You could use bone blocks or quartz in smaller quantities just to make it aestheticaly more pleasing. Anyways I totally agree with this since a lot of new players dont know much about this topic.

RE: Adding a description of "Wilder Style" in shop rules.

sievebrain
Guardian

3 topics
4 posts

by sievebrain » over 4 years ago
I like it because I was confused at first also.  I don't think quartz would be allowed since that's only from the Nether and I was told that nether bricks weren't in Wilder Style, but I could be wrong.  Bone blocks, sure, that seems pretty natural.  All in all, this is a good idea.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account