Magnetism enchant bug

Exavious
Guardian

6 topics
12 posts

by Exavious » about 1 year ago
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: When I mine a cobbled deepslate block with wilderpick enchanted with magnetism if a ladder is attached it is deleted and does not drop or show up in inventory.

2. Priority to fix? 
{High, Medium, Low} Low

3. Which server? 
{Spawn, Redwood, Cypress, Maple, Willow, Expanse, DungeonRun, Rush, Creative} Evergreen

4. Steps to Reproduce: 
Please list the step-by-step methods to reproduce the issue. Mine a block with ladder attached with pick enchanted with magnetism.

5. Expected Outcome: 
What did you expect to happen? Ladder goes into inventory

6. Actual Outcome: 
What happened instead? Ladder deleted

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): 
Do you have a suggestion? Ladder not deleted

8. Notes (Optional): 
Anything else we should keep in mind in relation to this issue? Not sure if it applies to all blocks a ladder is attached to. happened multiple times on cobbled deepslate to me.

9. Screenshots (Preferred): 
Do you have screenshots of the problem, proof or reference?

RE: Magnetism enchant bug

Exavious
Guardian

6 topics
12 posts

by Exavious » about 1 year ago

I would like to point out that upon further use it does seem to delete out of existance pretty much anything "attached" to the block you mine with magnetism. It also apparantly bypasses statistics checking as, as soon as I started mining with magnetism my stats for mined blocks has not moved for anything. I first noticed this when my diamond count on leaderboards hadn't updated after even a few days, then i tested and found out it doesnt count anything you mine with this enchant. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account