play.wildercraft.net

Join 13 players online!

Certain Wilder Tools should have Max Enchantments out the crate

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

Certain Wilder items should have max enchantments right out of the crate. Namely, the WilderBow and WilderBlade. 

If you look inside the WilderCrate you'll find sometimes that the bow only has a Power 1 enchantment. Then there's the blade, where even if it has Sharpess V other enchantments like Looting or Sweeping Edge might only be at 1. Even with their special perks, these enchantments aren't something most players would ever want over vanilla max enchants, and especially not something they would want to pay for.

These items don't level (and I don't think they ever should) so it only makes sense to give them max enchantments. 

I don't know if this is the same for the Copia or Shears, but if they're in a similar case where their enchantments are lower than vanilla max, then they should be adjusted to have max enchantments too. 

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Certain Wilder Tools should have Max Enchantments out the crate

p00psterz
Treant

5 topics
23 posts

by p00psterz » over 2 years ago

I didn't even know this is a thing. I wonder what the reasoning is. Maybe power scaling something along the lines of how wildertools switched to netherite at some point during the season last year? Either way I totally agree that they should be max enchanted especially if bought from the wildercrate (If they want to slow scale the ones you get from vote crates, if you can get wildertools from those, then I don't think I mind that as much).

RE: Certain Wilder Tools should have Max Enchantments out the crate

Khalil4
Guardian

1 topics
5 posts

by Khalil4 » over 2 years ago

I agree, wilderblade and the bow should have max enchantments, otherwise they arent worth using when I have another Sword or Bow maxed out. Idk what is the reasoning behind not making it maxed. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account