play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Revamped WilderBlade

fEpic
Guardian

5 topics
6 posts

by fEpic » over 2 years ago

I feel like WilderBlade is too boring, only getting heads is kinda boring and lame. The blade should receive a revamp with cooler effects and rewards you can get from mobs. 

How it could work? Just like the new tools the blade could have levels, each level could have a different enchant, etc. 

Cool features? The head drops should be kept but there should be new additions like enchantments maybe? Also it kinda ruins the pets but it would be cool if when held it gives you strenght or it could give the opponent/the mob an effect like slowness or weakness.

Also I think WilderCrossbow should be remade and brought back.

RE: Revamped WilderBlade

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

Rather than giving the sword levels like this Epic, I think there it just needs some adjustments and added purpose. 

Something I think the WilderBlade definitely needs is an exp boost. It's always bugged me that the WilderShears and WilderCopia kind of undermine mob farms for grinding exp purposes, but adding this feature to the Wilderblade would balance it out more. On top of that, the blade should have Looting 4, much like how the Copia has a higher Fortune enchantment. Fire Aspect should be added too (because why wouldnt a special wilder sword have all the sword enchants?).

I'd also like to see a higher Sharpness level on it, but honestly I feel like that would be a bit unfair since Ruby Dragon fights allocate awards based on the amount of damage done. 

Anyways, that's my idea for the blade. I think this is better, since Wilder really doesn't need to have another levelling system in my opinion. Those are always finicky to balance out and take a really long time to get right (and I assume also to code). 

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Revamped WilderBlade

BlockBreaker53
Elder

11 topics
34 posts

by BlockBreaker53 » over 2 years ago

toggleable fire aspect? since not many people love fire aspect

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account