Skyblock Shops

Mars_Bryant
Ancient

2 topics
6 posts

by Mars_Bryant » over 2 years ago

Skyblock has a great trading economy & community, but it would be great to see more shop usage!

One thing I think could be adjusted is what rank people have access to shops. Maybe allow Elementals to have one shop chest, and Sacred to have a small plot (or a couple chests instead of a plot). Elemental is 100 votes, so that would still be over a month before having a shop chest. Waiting until 200 votes for one chest seems a little excessive to me, and keeps us from having as many people participating in shops. Sacred is 200 votes, about 2 and a half months of playing/voting, and more than one chest would be nice at that point.

(Note, I am currently Sacred rank but will reach Archaic in 22 more votes, so this isn't something that would affect me much)

RE: Skyblock Shops

Lilliaceae
Guardian

5 topics
13 posts

by Lilliaceae » over 2 years ago

Hey Mars_Bryant, 

Thank you for your feedback on Skyblock. I agree with you, I would love to see more shop usage. We have taken your feedback into account, and are discussing some future rank changes. 

We hope you enjoy what we come up with in the upcoming seasons of Skyblock!

~Lilliaceae and WilderSky Task Force

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account