Caves only world in a coming season?

Thaelo
Wild

3 topics
3 posts

by Thaelo » over 2 years ago

The caves-only world type is very interesting and much more difficult. There are no passive mobs like sheep or cows, and no trees. Everything is underground so it's like a permanent night. I love wilder but I've noticed now that most of the seasoned players can get huge farms and grinders in an instant, which removes most of the challenge from survival. I would like to have a world that is more challenging and I think a survival cave world would be fun!

I think this idea fits in with the spirit of Wilder. Part of what I love so much about Wildercraft it's always changing and there is something for everyone. Creative mode, The Expanse, and of course the tree servers. Not to mention community activities like build competitions and player-hosted events. The cave world could be called The Underground or something cool like that. It would be something new for players who are bored of the same old grind each season.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account