MOD BOXES - HELPER BUNDLES

BlackDog97
Dryad

11 topics
15 posts

by BlackDog97 » over 2 years ago

MOD BOXES - HELPER BUNDLES

We all love getting a mod box as a dedicated player reward. How about an similar reward made by Helpers?

1.17 adds bundles in the game so it would be nice to see a dedicated player reward in the form of a special bundle made by helpers for the players. Less items than the mod shulker box, to be more balanced and a nice way for helpers to participate in the staff gifting fun.

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: MOD BOXES - HELPER BUNDLES

PS3BOI332
Colossal

8 topics
14 posts

by PS3BOI332 » over 2 years ago

I think this is a good idea, but I don't think that bundles would be the best way to do it because it's a way for players to get bundles. Since bundles are a bit buggy at the moment, maybe shulker boxes or some other storage system are the way to go.

PS3BOI332
Colossal

8 topics
14 posts

by PS3BOI332 » over 2 years ago

By buggy I mean things like item duping and stuff like that :P

BabblyY
Ancient

8 topics
11 posts

by BabblyY » over 2 years ago

Helper is a temporary position that a player doesnt tend to stay in for very long. They get promoted within a month or they step down before reaching the mod postition.  Helper is more of a trial postition and does not mean that you are a full blown dedicated staff member that would be worthy of such a thing. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account