Lower the Rank Requirement for Dimensional Claims

oSalts
Sapling

12 topics
17 posts

by oSalts » over 3 years ago

Right now I believe you require Elder for Nether claims and Ancient for End claims (correct me if I'm wrong-which I probably am :P). To have to vote 500 times to create Nether claims is a bit overkill in my opinion, especially since the Nether has a lot more relevance now than it did in 1.15. My guardian farm could've been broken and guardians let loose in the Nether because someone broke the glass to access the killing portal chamber. This would'n've happened if Nether claims had a lower requirement, and something very similar could happen with a farm in the End. I suggest lowering dimensional claims to Colossal, or maybe even Mythic. This would ensure that farms don't get destroyed and builds don't get griefed because most of the community doesn't have access to Nether or End claims. I believe that this would benefit Wilder as a whole greatly.

RE: Lower the Rank Requirement for Dimensional Claims

MidVix
Dryad

20 topics
35 posts

by MidVix » over 3 years ago

Hey there! We've read your idea here for lowering the ranks on dimensional claims and we are continuing looking into it! Your idea will soon be discussed further in a mod meeting, look forward to seeing a decision soon & the possibility of seeing your idea being implemented into WilderCraft! Thank you for posting your idea and dont hesitate to continue to do so!

Community Team

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account