Wildercraft Among Us Tournament

oSalts
Sapling

12 topics
17 posts

by oSalts » over 3 years ago

A new old viral game is going around: Portal.

Just Kidding. It's Among Us. I thought a fun off-server event would be an Among Us tournament. We would have up to 10 teams of 10, and they would all go down to 2 winners (you can't have a duos Among Us game). Elimination would go as so: If the impostor wins, the first one killed by the imposter would be eliminated, leaving the remaining nine would continue. If the crewmates win, the impostor gets eliminated. Eventually, if you keep doing games like this, you'll end up with 10 groups of 2. They would be sorted into two games and elimination would go as last time. We'll end up with 4 players, who will play until there are 2 left, those two winning a netherite block, wildercoins, and maybe even a Crewmate rank in the Wilder discord, terminated after S8. To ensure the identity of the winners, all players will put their IGN as their name. If it doesn't fit, they will make am abbreviation that makes sense (for example, SaltzzAreGood (my old name) will become Saltzz). We would have a different discord server that could be deleted after the event, each team having a no mic chat and a voice chat. It's a fun way to jump on the hype train before it drives away.

RE: Wildercraft Among Us Tournament

ML_Paladin
Ancient
Ancient

13 topics
40 posts

by ML_Paladin » over 3 years ago

Hi Saltz,

Whilst we don't think we are going to take this specific idea on board we will look at potential ways of hosting events outside of MC in future.

Community team

diamond.png x 1

Pickole
Guardian

7 topics
19 posts

by Pickole » over 3 years ago

As a huge fan of among us and Minecraft/Wildercraft i think it would amazing to make this event work and i would really look forward to seeing it happen. But i can only begin to imagine how hard and complex this would be to orchestrate especially since its outside of wildercraft.

(i hope i'm allowed to post on the forums while banned i dont want to get in trouble)

Pickole
Guardian

7 topics
19 posts

As a huge fan of among us and Minecraft/Wildercraft i think it would amazing to make this event work and i would really look forward to seeing it happen. But i can only begin to imagine how hard and complex this would be to orchestrate especially since its outside of wildercraft.

(i hope i'm allowed to post on the forums while banned i dont want to get in trouble)

Pickole
Guardian

7 topics
19 posts

Pickole
Guardian

7 topics
19 posts

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 3 years ago

That sounds cool and all bro. 

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 3 years ago

That sounds cool and all bro. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account