End of Season Competition

Thaelo
Wild

3 topics
3 posts

by Thaelo » over 3 years ago

The topic of war on Cypress got me thinking, and no, I don't actually support that lol, it's just funny.

I've noticed that at the end of a season people don't play as much because they know it's gonna be gone in a few days, so we should have an end of season event of some sort. We can have people pledge to a specific tree server and then donate diamonds or emeralds or something to earn points for their tree. Season's over so who needs the diamonds anyway? To prevent people from just donating their stockpiles there could be a special item that drops from diamond ores mined during that time and only that item counts for points? Or it counts for more points than a regular diamond. I dunno, it's gotta be balanced basically to encourage people to actaully mine instead of just emptying their pockets. And then there can be some kind of reward for the tree server that won. Maybe a fancier local spawn? And the top contributors for each tree get a special prize like a shulker box in the next season maybe? People love to compete and rep their home tree so this could be really fun!

edit-spelling

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: End of Season Competition

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago

this would be so fun

RE: End of Season Competition

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago

this would be so fun

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account