Who is DeltaRGD

DeltaRGD
Dryad

2 topics
2 posts

by DeltaRGD » over 3 years ago

When You think of the word delta, you probably think of an irrelevant airline or some dude who loves triangles. I think that too sometimes.

DeltaRGD is who I am. Ok enough of the ted-talky stuff. So I am Delta RGD and I like to play MC. I found wildercraft rummaging for a 1.15 survival server and oh boy was that the decision. I enjoy playing with redstone but am not too insane about it. I come from the skyfactory type of player so I have a passion for automatic farms and for breaking the economy. I have recently become relevant through my spleef event, Delta Spleef Championships, where players break blocks to earn clout.... and a banner too ig. I run this entire operation on a shoe string budget, but I manage.. somehow. I am a terrible builder but I am good at copying so... thanks school. I probably went overboard on this intro thing so I am gonna end it here without any grandeur because I need to sleep. GN, GM, happy birthday if it is your birthday, happy, merry whatever you celebrate, and.. Got Milk?

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account