play.wildercraft.net

Join 15 players online!

Birthday bot

reyicheol
Ancient

1 topics
1 posts

by reyicheol » over 3 years ago

A lot of people have been saying their birth day's in #lounge recently and i thought it would be a good idea to have it automated. Having a bot programmed to notify of a player's birthday in #lounge (or in a new channel :D). We can have players to indicate their birthday's on the website in their profile, and link it to the bot on discord (hopefully that is a thing :P). That is all, just a simple idea with #gratitude energy :)

Last edited: over 3 years ago creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Birthday bot

ryansoh14
Ancient

4 topics
15 posts

by ryansoh14 » over 3 years ago

I love the idea and I don't mean to put you down but my concern is that it may potentially flood and spam chat a lot with the number of players we have that is constantly increasing every day as well. Furthermore, it may not feel special anymore as there will be announcements every other day and players will stop wishing them sooner or later if it is automated. Just my two cents

RE: Birthday bot

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 3 years ago

Heya Reyicheol,

Thank you for sharing your idea here on Forums! We look forward to reviewing it upon our next Community Team Meeting. once a verdict has been decided we shall respond with it here on this thread.

Stay awesome!

Kind regards,

Community Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account