play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Being able to teleport to a spawn shop from any server.

ScruffyHolly
Colossal

4 topics
4 posts

by ScruffyHolly » over 3 years ago

Having to wait through 2 loading screens for teleporting to spawn, then teleporting to your shop, can be a bit slow. So why not be able to teleport straight to your shop from any server?

RE: Being able to teleport to a spawn shop from any server.

JatsuLC
Colossal

2 topics
3 posts

by JatsuLC » over 3 years ago

I believe we shouldnt do that. Sometimes, members on the tree servers have shops on that tree server (for example: Cypress has a mall). If we were to merge both spawn's and the tree servers' shop lists, it would be harder to organize and identify if a shop is in spawn or not. i think the way it is now can be improved but for now, the best system in place. If you have any ideas on how to improve it, please share!

THBTX
Ancient

3 topics
6 posts

by THBTX » over 3 years ago

Why not make shops like /home?  I could have a /$ THBTX Spawn and a /$ THBTX Redwood, etc.?  As the command is typed, available shops are shown?

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 3 years ago

Heya ScruffyHolly!

Thanks for taking the time to think about this idea! We look forward to reviewing your idea at our next Community Team Meeting. We will then let you know on this thread what the verdict on your suggestion will be. 

Have an awesome day.

Kind regards

Community Team 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account