play.wildercraft.net

Join 12 players online!

Redbau’s Diamond

oSalts
Sapling

12 topics
17 posts

by oSalts » over 3 years ago
I think that a useful WilderCrate item would be 10 of Redbau's Diamonds. They work like eyes of ender, floating towards the stronghold, except the Diamonds float toward the nearest diamond vein, but only if you have a diamond/netherite pickaxe in your inventory. The tradeoff would be that the pickaxe (if there's more than one, the one with higher durability or enchantments will be chosen) and 50-75 durability points taken away from it.

RE: Redbau’s Diamond

JDH_
Treant

3 topics
7 posts

by JDH_ » over 3 years ago
Wouldn't it be easy to just strip mine? I think all wildercrate are for more late game things but just a few diamonds from the wildercrate would be kind of a let down don't you think. If you really wanted diamonds you could sell any wilder item from the crate or voting for a few diamond blocks easy. Also how would this work if, say you're at y12 but the diamonds are at y5

RE: Redbau’s Diamond

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 3 years ago

Hello Saltz_,

Thank you for your creative idea. Unfortunately, this specific idea has not been approved for Wilder. But we want to let you know it has sparked the inspiration for other potential ideas for the future. 

Thank you for taking the time to think of these fun ideas!

Stay Awesome!

Kind Regards,

Community Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account