Event tag in tab Menu

CrispyCalamari
Colossal

4 topics
4 posts

by CrispyCalamari » over 3 years ago
Durring the Song event I noticed staff were asked to help more than other event members. I belive this was due to it being obvious they could help. The event tag only pops up when they are talking in chat.  I am aware event members did not want to lose their tag (whitch in this case wouldnt help anyway) so I am proposing 2 soulutions. (I'd love to see one and/or the other implemented)
1)  Make the event tag apear in the tab menu. I am aware you do not like spaming colors, but i dont belive this would as it only is in the tab menu. Secondly you could make this toggleable. So it would always appear in chat, but only sometimes in tab. 
2)  Make the event teams color diferent in the tab menue (and potentially over their heads), This would probably need to be toggleable (as to not color spam)

All these things would make it eaisier for staff players and event members alike. By making it simpler for players, eaisier for staff, and allows the event team to help.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account