Selling Multiple Stacks/Items from a shop.

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
I know a lot of people have wanted this for awhile, so here's my take on how I think it should work. I think it would be cool if you could craft some sort of custom chest(cheap recipe), that you can put any amount of items into. You can view the contents of the chest while it's in your inventory or another chest. When you place the chest, it immediately disappears, leaving all the items inside it on the ground. This way say you had something thats practically worthless, like for some reason you have a double chest of poisonous potatos. You could put all the potatos into this chest and sell it for say, 2 diamonds. You'd put the chest in your shop chest, and when a player buys it and places it the chest disappears, leaving all its contents on the ground.

diamond.png x 1

RE: Selling Multiple Stacks/Items from a shop.

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
OR you could also use the Diamond Supporter NPC to sell multiple stacks of items.

creeper-head.png x 3

Lunelit
Guardian

7 topics
12 posts

by Lunelit » over 3 years ago
nah option 1 is better

ML_Paladin
Ancient
Ancient

13 topics
40 posts

by ML_Paladin » over 3 years ago
Perhaps an alteration to the wordings which we place on the sign to include a quantity so for enchanted books this would be 1, stack of enderpearls 16, stack of regular blocks 64 or multiple stacks would be multiples there of.
So it would be 
$
Item
Quantity
Price

EG

Mending
1 Diamond

diamond.png x 1

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 3 years ago
Hi Chukk! Thank you for your feedback it's greatly appreciated.

We currently use a custom plugin for the shops, and there isn't an option in there to have this as a setting.

This would mean that if we did want it, there would have to be independant code. This may lead to some conflict with the plugin, so as well as taking a lot of dev time it could cause some potential issues.
If dev time frees up, it is something that may be reconsidered but it wouldn't likely be anytime soon.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account