/ladder suggestion

Bottem605
Treant

2 topics
2 posts

by Bottem605 » over 3 years ago
I think that it would be smart to have the /ladder at spawn be a list of the people who have the highest stats of all of the servers. Because currently at spawn its the highest for the spawn server only, which I dont understand why it's like that because: There aren't any hostile mobs so there's no rankings for half of the /ladder, and the blocks part can only be obtained when you have a shop that allows you to place blocks and then break them (which means you have to be at least mythic rank), or if you are not at least mythic you can try to do one of the fish, playtime, deaths, awake catogories (which aren't that easy to do and if you do get that it's not that satisfying) or you can do /donate to be able to do one of the 'special' thingsĀ (which many kids can not so they automatically can't get that stat (btw I know thats for all of wildercraft not just spawn)). In conclusion: I personally think that the spawn /ladder should be the person with the most of a certain stat for all of the servers.

/An example would be that: (as of right now) in cypress I have mined the most obsidian blocks with 18,821, in willow 'mineclay312' has mined the most obsidian there with 4,759. If there were only those two servers, at spawn when you did /ladder it would say 'obsidian-Bottem605 18,821' you could also have a thing that said what server it was from too so maybe instead it could be: 'obsidian-Bottem605 18,821 cypress'.

I believe the in-game /ladder could be easily done with a line of code that compared the numbers of all of the leaders in their respective servers then found the highest one and put their name, number, and server in the spawn /ladder. And for the site it does the same just taking the top 60 (top 10 for all 6 servers) and comparing the numbers to find the top 10 and saying what server they have gotten the stats in.

There could also be a command that people can do when they're in their server so they dont have to go to spawn each time maybe '/spawn ladder'? (tbh that part isnt as important and doesn't need to be done) If it was done that could make it more confusing when you're in spawn because you wouldn't know if you had to do '/ladder' or '/spawn ladder' when you're at spawn, maybe both?

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account