Badlion and a pulgin to restrict certain mods. (Read b4 vote)

Rainspekt
Colossal

3 topics
3 posts

by Rainspekt » over 3 years ago
Now, I use badlion a lot for 1.8.9 pvp and etc. After hearing that badlion wasnt allowed on wilder, I remembered something. Hypixel has this plugin that restricts certain mods on badlion. Thanks to BuFFaZ (great helper btw) they found the plugin. So I suggest as since badlion can boost fps just like optifine but stronger, wilder should add this plugin and restrict the mods they don't allow. The plugin link is https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientModAPI and I would suggest you read it and well as a community decide on it. (mostly mods and helpers. And redbau and swiftriver)

Clarifictaions:
Badion is not a hack client.
Doesnt give other players a better advantage unless you count Optimizing frames more then optifine.
This is the last time I will vouch for it.

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Badlion and a pulgin to restrict certain mods. (Read b4 vote)

Buffaz
Ancient

14 topics
35 posts

by Buffaz » over 3 years ago
I've used badlion before and it really(and like really) improves my FPS. If we could get this plugin to disable certain mods this would be a great thing to use imo. Not sure how much space/lag the plugin could take up/cause. If this could work nicely I think this would be a good way to improve many players client side FPS 

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account