We’re a nature-themed mostly-vanilla survival Minecraft server owned by a developer.
Let's help each other build beautiful structures, useful farms and explore our world. Choose sites carefully as the surrounding environment should emphasize nature over the structure itself. WilderCraft is about making home with the landscape.
Vanilla-minded customizations — In the spirit of the vanilla Minecraft experience our enhancements are intented to be powerful but not overpowered. Most items have a cost per use, so items are not unlimited, and mindful of survival resources.
- Claims — protect your base from jerks and creepers. Find gold, make a golden shovel and mark two corners to setup a claim (via the popular GriefPrevention plugin).
- Shops — buy from other players with our very simple and easy-to-use chest and sign shop. Increase your rank to open up your own shop.
- Wilderness Warp — teleported to a random spot in our world for 1 diamond. Your new location is between 2,000 and 20,000 blocks from spawn.
Climb the Ranks
Players can vote on various popular Minecraft server community websites to help raise our profile and attract new and interesting players. Votes are rewarded with items and ranks, which can also be purchased to help support Wildercraft, both to maintain the server and grow the community.
- Feral — New players arrive as feral to our wild world.
- Wanderer — Access to /sethome.
- Lightfoot — Protect your land from griefers with a /claim.
- Peddler — Sell items from a single chest shop at spawn.
- Pathfinder — Access to /tp, /tpa, /tpahere (costs 1 ender pearl each).
- Mythic — Create a custom /shop.
- Colossal — Endermen beware! Make claims in The End.
- Elder — Protect your blaze & wither skeleton farms and create nether claims!
- A new economy — join the fun!
- Earn in-game wealth and fame.
- Build your own shop on a plot near spawn. Sell anything you like inside chests with our easy to setup sign system using in-game currency like diamonds, emeralds, gold blocks and iron ingots.
Rules of Conduct
- The golden rule: Please be cool, helpful and nice.
- Keep chat positive and family-friendly.
- Don't grief or harass people. Jerkfaces will be banned.
- Build nature-themed and tree-loving creations and altered landscapes; your constructions should blend with the surrounding environment in harmony.
We love Minecraft.