I'm back frens

JonahisaMonkey
Elder

3 topics
3 posts

by JonahisaMonkey » over 5 years ago
Name: Jonah
About: Anxious High School B student turned college dropout
Likes: sleep, jeremy zucker, blackbear, gaming (mostly fps games + minecraft), streaming (occasionally), cooking, my cat, edgy memes
Dislikes: coding (sry programmers, not for me), mobas, EA

Hey guys, I'm back.

Soooo, where do I begin? As you all know, I left for college a bit ago. Due to mental health issues I left the server and then eventually I dropped out of school around December 2018. I've since moved back home into my parents' house and still pay rent on my house at college (until May/June). I currently work at McDonald's but I'm looking into culinary school and have been having a ton of fun cooking at home for my family.

That being said, I really want you guys to be open to someone, anyone, if you're having mental health issues. I'm always open for a pm on Discord. I may not be willing to voice chat all the time, I'm sorry but it just makes me really anxious. Social anxiety really makes me not liking talking to people in large groups. Although, I try to be very active in the text chat and don't mind talking about almost anything.

-J

RE: I'm back frens

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 5 years ago
Hi Jonah! Nice to meet you, can't wait to see more of you on the server! Memes are the best and I also like blackbear a few of his songs are in my big playlist, hope we can talk more and get to know each other :D You're also welcome to always send photos of your latest culinary escapade, I love food and my parents both own a restaurant! 

xox, Daisy :)

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account