Blurpro Here!

Blurpro
Ancient

2 topics
2 posts

by Blurpro » over 5 years ago
Hi, my name is Blurpro, I am 16 and from the United States (you can call me Blur).

First and foremost, I am very intrested in computers/tech as a whole (building, troubleshooting, gaming, etc.), as well as listening to music all day (I'm a metal fanatic). At just under 7 days of total playtime, I thought it was about time to introduce myself and let people know a little more about me.

Although I'm not quite a Minecraft 'Veteran', I have been playing for quite some time, specifically from version 1.2.5 from around 7 years ago when my sister first introduced me to it. From there, the game became one of my favorite games of all time to date, and to this day, still enjoy every second of playing it. In the game, the thing I most enjoy is building, much like other people. Although I can't say I'm super good at it, I really do enjoy when I can lay back from other things in my day, and just build.

Regarding what I'm like as a person, I am pretty shy. You have probably seen me creeping in voice chat, but that's just me getting warmed up to all the new people (I will probably end up talking within the next few days if people want to hear me). Despite my quiet personality, I am always up to help people, I genuinely enjoy doing so :). Although I really haven't been a part of much on this server just yet (town building, projects, etc.), I'd like to help people more and more and gain friendships with the people here. In the end, I just looking to get more 'invloved' with the server as a whole, and make new friends.

My apologies if that was a bit long, but I'll see you on the server!

Last edited: over 5 years ago

RE: Blurpro Here!

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 5 years ago
Hi blurrerino! Always happy to see you on the server :)) And if I ever need tech support, I'll come to you... I'm terrible with computers haha, Nice to meet you :D 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account