Enderdragon drop dungeon keys

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 3 years ago
The enderdragon should be able to drop dungeon keys also. Not a lot more to say about this but as the other minecraft boss the wither can drop a key it would only make sense that the [ender dragon]1 also drops keys. As there is a limited number of mobs that drop keys and this is a semi hard mob to kill.

1editted by Awkwardbowman - originally said "wither"

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Enderdragon drop dungeon keys

ML_Paladin
Ancient
Ancient

13 topics
40 posts

by ML_Paladin » over 3 years ago
I believe this is not unreasonable as Ghasts are required to be killed in order to resummon the ender dragon and they too drop Dungeon keys. I support this suggestion/

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 3 years ago
Personally I think that since ghasts have a chance to drop dungeon keys, and you kill ghasts to craft crystals to spawn a dragon, that also having the dragon drop them could be too much. With good gear its also fairly easy to defeat the dragon solo, but is still a couple minutes work so not unreasonable to consider adding

purplerains
Ancient

3 topics
16 posts

by purplerains » over 3 years ago
I like the argument that it fits the category of the other mobs who drop the dungeon keys. While it is not too bad when you know what you are doing, it takes a lot of gear and/or knowledge to handle the dragon without too much sweat. While many of us may have that, it took effort. 

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 3 years ago
Hey Yacob,

We've got something in the works you'll probably enjoy which is similar to this idea, also coming Season 8. 

But, the normal dragon should probably drop dungeon keys, admitably. Good idea!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account