Ban appeal (cranky duckling not me)

Watermelon_Man7
Peddler

1 topics
1 posts

by Watermelon_Man7 » over 3 years ago
I signed up here for my friend who got banned today!
this was his response when I sent him this form 
1. What is your Minecraft username?  Cranky_Duckling
2. Which rule did you break to get banned? IDK the number but X-ray
3. Do you believe this ban was justified? No not at all the mod thought I was x raying during my mining session but I was using someone else's abandoned mine and found diamonds on different Y coordinates which the mod considered cheating. Also, he said not using torches was suspicious.
4. Which server were you banned from? (Wilder, Creative, Expanse, Season 6, Discord): I was banned from Redwood
5. Have you been banned from WilderCraft before? No (in fact I joined today)
6. Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned since I found diamonds in someone else's mine I don't have an X-ray and will never have it I simply had good rng when finding diamonds.  And some of the evidence the mod said they used against me makes no sense 
7. Please include any evidence if you were wrongfully banned (optional): The mod used the fact that I didn't use torches was evidence that I had used unfair hacks
8. If we let you come back, how will you avoid making the same mistake again? I will not download X-ray ever and try and understand that mods can make mistakes when banning and I understand why it can happen.
Please if you see this and you can see I didn't X-ray please unban me 
Thank you!

RE: Ban appeal (cranky duckling not me)

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 3 years ago
The ban appeals council is looking into this and should post a reply here in the next day or so

diamond.png x 1

RE: Ban appeal (cranky duckling not me)

CRAZYBEES
Mythic

7 topics
32 posts

by CRAZYBEES » over 3 years ago
The ban appeals counsil memebers have concluded their investigation of Cranky_Duckling's ban. The decision has been made to keep the ban as-is.

creeper-head.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account