Ban appeal

topvesko
Lightfoot

5 topics
7 posts

by topvesko » over 4 years ago
1. What is your minecraft username? topvesko
2. Which rule did you break to get banned? One of the staff members believes that I've used x ray.
3. Do you believe this ban was justified? No, it was entirely based on suspicions. Poeple can confirm I wasn't xraying.
4. Which server were you banned from? (Wilder, Creative, Expanse, Season 6, Discord): Redwood
5. Have you been banned from WilderCraft before? No
6. Why should you be unbanned?Because the accusations are false.
7. Please include any evidence if you were wrongfully banned (optional): I have 3 people that can confirm it, plus mods can have a look at my tunnels and see they are randomly made.
8. If we let you come back, how will you avoid making the same mistake again? I haven't done any but maybe i should trust the staff a little less,because i believe i can rely on staff to help,teach people to be friendly. I was just about to donate to the server and i already applied for a helper that's why this ban is going to make a bad reflection,but after all i am sure you are going to do the right thing.

RE: Ban appeal

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 4 years ago
The ban appeals council members have concluded investigation of your ban. The decision has been made to keep the ban as-is.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account