Project: Mountain Mall / Village [Progress log]

Vhista
Fairy

6 topics
15 posts

by Vhista » over 5 years ago
Hello all ,o/''

On this thread ill be posting the build log/updates on my Mountain Mall/village with every detail and reasoning behind each addition.

Heres what I've done so far:

The entrance, Nothing Grand. once more work has gone into the underground part, I may Spruce up the entrance

the Pathway down, I followed a natural cave down into the earth. I made it look like its to be held up keeping it from falling.

Throughout this build you'll see some strange paths and other things, I am following a natural path of the cave. sometimes I do mine out some areas but I try to make it as natural as I can.

Please ignore the chests.

Kelp farm provides dried kelp for the hungry traveller. it also doubles up as an XP farm as it runs continuously (it also fuels itself from dried kelp blocks)

RE: Project: Mountain Mall / Village [Progress log]

Vhista
Fairy

6 topics
15 posts

by Vhista » over 5 years ago

Farming District, I've only created a wood farm (that can double up as a mushroom farm thanks to podzol) Seeing I have a kelp farm and a chicken cooker at this time I don't see the reason to make other farms (might get some villagers, I never know!)

Fishing area, There will be two fishing spots one being the lava flow fishing as pictured above. another will be a cave with fishes galore.

Start of the Shopping mall, there will be plenty of large shops and small ones perfect for everyone's budget and taste.

More to come!

Last edited: over 5 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Project: Mountain Mall / Village [Progress log]

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 5 years ago
Nice! Can't wait to see more <3

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account