Double Chest Bug

Vladkillmer
Guardian

5 topics
6 posts

by Vladkillmer » over 4 years ago
Title: Issue with double chests
Summary: Double chest issue with the last 2-3 slots not working and freezing (lagging?) up.

Priority and Severity: C

Server: Redwood

Steps to Reproduce: Just simply try different chests.  It seems to not be an issue in empty chests or almost empty chests.  Has happened to me sparadically 2 or 3 times in the last couple days (as of writing this).  Makes me think it's chest lag possibly?  And only has happened while trying to click or move items to and from the last 2-3 slots in DOUBLE chests.  Again, doesn't appear to happen in single chests.

Expected Outcome: To move items as usual

Actual Outcome: Last few slots freeze/lag up n the bottom right hand corner. DOUBLE CHESTS NOT SINGLES.

Proposed Fix (Optional): Sorry no clue xD

Notes (Optional): This may or may not happen in single chests as well, and it seemed to be fixed when i Alt + Tabbed out to come write this.  Exiting and relogging MC didnt solve it.

Screenshots (Preferred): Can't really take screenshots as its an invisible glitch lol and don't have a screen recorder to take a video, but wouldn't really work either.

RE: Double Chest Bug

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Hi Vlad, a handful of staff cannot verify this bug. If you can get someone else to verify, or try to find more detailed steps to duplicate/recreate this issue we'll assume this is a lag issue on your client end.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account