play.wildercraft.net

Join 12 players online!

Moin!

ergobarbus
Fairy

1 topics
1 posts

by ergobarbus » over 5 years ago
I am a 40+ year old father (yes, i am the Commodore C16 generation), tech enthusiast and Minecraft newbie. 

I started playing Minecraft 3 month ago (neeeeeewwwbieeee!!!!) because my 10yo son started playing this "blocky" game on this server and I want to know what this Minecraft thing is about.

And BAM: Minecraft got Me. Y´all got me ;) A nice game with very friendly and kind people on a family friendly server... 
This combination made me highly addicted. So I stayed here... and don´t want to leave. 

I love to play & build here. I am mostly in the end, exploring the map and building armor. 

I also build my first redstone projects, a smelter, automated brewing machine, sorting machine and several small things... (thank you, youtube) but my buildings looks like ugly bunkers from the outside and i have no idea how to rebuild them or make them look nicer. So I am waiting for the next seasons to start all over and build a nicer and more organised base. 

I am glad i found you all :* 

Last edited: over 5 years ago diamond.png x 3

RE: Moin!

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 5 years ago
Ergo, we are so happy you found this place! First of all, only three months? You seem like a dolphin in 1.13 water, right where you belong. Nicely done!

Of course everybody is welcome but I have a soft spot for fellow Dad's craftin' with their kids. If you have any suggestions about making the place feel more at home I welcome your feedback. You can always write /feedback ingame and ramble on if you'd like. =]

I need to come see your sorting system again. I'm keen to make one but they always scare me off with the size and complexity of most builds out there.

RE: Moin!

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 5 years ago
Ergo that's so cool! The only reason I play minecraft is because of my little sister! I think a lot of adults don't realize how fun/interesting/challenging the game can be and just how many other adults play regularly. I'm really glad to have you here smile

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account