hiyas

calvnnhobs
Wild

1 topics
1 posts

by calvnnhobs » over 4 years ago
Hi all,

I'm calvnnhobs and I've been on this server since this past winter, though with a prolonged break. I came back after thinking about joining a MUD (yeah, I'm old) and realizing this server scratches that itch.

I'm mostly into mining, fishing, building and mapping, rarely going into the Nether or the End or anything too dangerous, and not really automating anything. Basically I use Wildercraft as a Zen garden.

Thinking about a large-scale project where I do a long, straight road with inns, oddities and other bits along the way. If I get that going I'll be sure to post. Question is, should I do it closer to spawn or way out?

diamond.png x 2

RE: hiyas

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Hey calvnnhobs! Welcome back again. I remember talking about MUDs together, maybe we can brainstorm some creative ways to add some more meta game elements into our Dungeon Run mini-game that could involve some interesting additional layers to the gameplay.

It's funny, when I play single player survival, the nether is pretty scary, but the end is TERRIFYING! I have sweaty hands the whole time I'm in the end. But since WilderCraft has teleport I always feel pretty safe, it takes a lot of the risk away, but it's still scary!

Love the idea of doing something closer to spawn, especially since it shows up on the dynmap. Check the website navigation for links to the maps, they have been down for a while but should be up again shortly.

diamond.png x 2

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account