Hello there!

CraftedCircuitry
Pathfinder

1 topics
2 posts

by CraftedCircuitry » over 4 years ago
Hey there! CraftedCircuitry here!

I guess I'll tell you guys a little bit about me.

I love playing Minecraft and Pokemon. I really like building, doing a bit of redstone and especially love doing command block/datapack programming in my singleplayer worlds. I also like building Gunpla(Gundam plastic model kits) and Legos. I am not a very talkative person anywhere, irl and online but I do respond if you would like talk to me.

So yeah, hopefully, when we meet, we can become friends on the server.

CraftedCircuitry hand_splayed

diamond.png x 1

RE: Hello there!

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Hi CraftedCircuitry, Welcome! I am just learning about Pokemon as my 6 year old gets into it. Do you play the card games? That's what we are learning now.

Would love to see some of your builds — you can just drag photos into the forum message box as you type and it will upload them here!

RE: Hello there!

CraftedCircuitry
Pathfinder

1 topics
2 posts

by CraftedCircuitry » over 4 years ago
Hey there, redbau, nice to meet you!

I currently only play the Pokemon video games now, but I did really like playing the card game, a year ago. It has some really nice strategies attached to the game. The gist of the game is, like the video games, its turn-based. It's also a bit luck-based due to the main way of doing anything in the game is drawing cards from your deck.  Just setting the deck up is honestly a bit of a mouthful. Playing the game isn't too big of a deal as the main goal is to utilize your Pokemon and attach Energy cards to them, then once the cost of the attack is fulfilled, you can then attack the opponent's lead Pokemon on their side. You win by defeating all your opponent's Pokemon on the field, or getting all your prize cards by defeating your opponent's Pokemon, or your opponent's has no more cards in their deck. I can go more in-depth if you would like because this game goes VERY detailed, even in setting up the deck to playing the game.

For some of my builds, here are some of my proudest ones:

My 1.11 - 1.12 Survival Multiplayer Base (On a popular semi-vanilla server at that time, I don't know what happened to them. After I left, they didn't update to 1.14 and was constantly down for some odd reason.)

My 1.10 - 1.11 Survival Multiplayer Base (they reset after 1.11 iirc so I built the base above, same server as above)

One of my recent technical projects, a small Adventure Map, Sorcerer's Demise for 1.12

And its unreleased but finished sequel, named Sorcerer's Wrath. Though unreleased, this was a really cool map to start 1.13 for me. Such cool things you can do now with chained executes that allowed more uses for the newest and most powerful technical feature they added, functions, which soon combined with other data changing features to become datapacks, which allowed even more possibilities to the technical side of the game.

This nether part is what was inside the big Sea Lantern space in the picture above.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account