Wilderfish 2.0 FAQ AND INFO!

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 4 years ago
fishfishfishfishfishfish WILDERFISH 2.0   fishfishfishfishfishfish

When? 

The fishing competition will be open for one week, 7 days: opening on Sunday and ending the following Sunday at the same time.

Where?

WilderFish will take place at the docks at spawn, Access these docks by using the West Wild Warp and fish at the Ancient Shop district OR at the Pathfinder Shop District (This competition is limited to only Wildercraft, not on Expanse)

Do I Bring Anything?

Just bring your favorite fishing rod, or there will be ones available at the docks!

Can I fish somewhere else besides the docks?

Only fish caught at the docks will earn points and be registered for the competition.

How do I check my stats or other players stats?

Use these commands:
/wilderfish leaderboard — this will reveal the leaderboard
/wilderfish mytotal — reveals your personal total, along with points achieved
/wilderfish playertotal playername — use this to find out another players’ stats

Prizes?

Top three point-getters will receive a custom wilder prize after the competition is over! Everyone who participates and reaches at least five thousand points will receive a participation prize! There will also be XP boosts during the competition :) 
Anyone who gets more than 75,000 points will get the chance to fish up their very own player head!

Points?

Each item fished will correspond to a number of point, they vary depending on each item (even through the level of enchantment)

Don’t forget to thank Coral_Papa for his amazing work and dedication in designing the custom one-of-a-kind Wilder code for this amazing fishing tourney. Thank you for your contributions and continual willingness to create, help, and better Wildercraft. Have fun and keep on fishing!

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account