Different/Update Economy.

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Hello im posting my idea of a different and more efficiant economy, one where we do not have to use ores as payment, a much more simple economy. One that uses money, or as some people know the command /bal or /balance now im not saying it will be perfect, But i have been on many many many survival servers and they tend to go with a money plugin that allows users to do ./bal and earn money either by voting or with jobs such as miner, explorer, digger, brewer, and much more but of course that job plugin which i would also love which is called "Jobs Reborn" But i believe that we should be a economy based survival server that uses the balance system and not ores.

- Why will players enjoy this idea? Because it will make it a bit easier for people to get money and i think its more enjoyable earning money with the jobs plugin.
- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) i believe it helps the server because it will teach people how to think of what to spend their money on and how to save.
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? i believe it is a 4/10 yes it can be difficult getting used to a new economy type but i personally think it's easy from experience.

creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Different/Update Economy.

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Wildercraft tends to be as vanilla as possible to retain the standard Minecraft experience. There are some things that augment that, but I personally feel like adding an actual currency to the game and jobs that generate it goes away from that feeling. 

There's other servers that use those systems, but I personally enjoy the vanilla feel of Wildercraft. I do think the economy does need a change of sorts, but it would be more along the lines of making a more useable currency based upon existing game items (IE my diamond nuggets idea). 

Also, more plug-ins = more things that can break during updates and whatnot. 1.14.4 is a terror enough xD

diamond.png x 2

RE: Different/Update Economy.

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account