Can't Win A Dungeon Run (No Bosses)

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 4 years ago
Title: Can't win a dungeon runĀ (NO BOSSES)
Summary: Basically, the players never reach the level 50 dungeon run boss, meaning they never fall down the "slow falling" hole and never get to the final level 100 boss. This makes it impossible to properly finish the dungeon run.

Priority and Severity: B

Server: Dungeon Runs

Steps to Reproduce: Start a dungeon run, but don't open the boss room off room level #49 (it seems?) I'm unsure what causes this issue for the most part, but it happened to me and some others. I'd suggest removing buttons off doors once a door is chosen. Another issue seems to be the inability to enter rooms after they are opened (the maze rooms or sometimes the one block high rooms) or rooms that open into nothingness (the void)

Expected Outcome: Get to the slow falling room, fight the room #50 boss, complete the dungeon run.

Actual Outcome: Sometimes fight no bosses and never finish the dungeon run, forcing you to tp out of the dungeon run without getting well deserved rewards.

Screenshots: (this is a dungeon run without the slow falling room or level 50 boss and a couple of rooms that cause issues within a dungeon run)

Last edited: over 4 years ago

RE: Can't Win A Dungeon Run (No Bosses)

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Fixed

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account