play.wildercraft.net

Join 12 players online!

Removing Tall Grass in Dungeon Runs

JJ_G4M3R
Guardian

9 topics
9 posts

by JJ_G4M3R » over 4 years ago
I've done a fair amount of dungeon runs (IMO) and something that always bugs me is that when mobs are in the tall grass, it makes it impossible to kill them since the grass is hit, but cannot be destroyed.

Players will enjoy this more because it makes certain dungeon run situations less stressful (I've almost died or died many times to this).

It enhances WilderCraft because it makes dungeon runs more enjoayble for all.

I would rate this a 2/10 just because it might be tedious to go through all the preset rooms and remove the tall grass.

RE: Removing Tall Grass in Dungeon Runs

Mossum
Elder

8 topics
13 posts

by Mossum » over 4 years ago
Yeah, I can see how that could be annoying. Personally I think a more elegant solution would be to just make tall grass breakable, although Im not a developer for wilder so I dont know if that's possible. When you say tall grass are you talking about tall grass that's 1 block high or 2 blocks high?

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Outside of dungeons, i've had this issue when first starting out. Cross someone's claim, get attacked by a mob, get wrecked because they're in tall grass and you can't hit them :(

It's fairly niche, but it was very frustrating. I can only imagine it to be equally as frustrating in a Dungeon Run. 

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account