Allow hopper to pick up items when do /unlockdrops

Gordonade
Guardian

4 topics
7 posts

by Gordonade » over 4 years ago
- Im not sure if its a bug or intent but its reasonable because the player who die typed /unlockdrops it mean they have allowed it, hopper should able to pick up drops when they accidently fall into someone farm harvest zone like magma block, wither rose have minecart hopper underneath.
Why will players enjoy this idea?
- They might not able to reach the drops inside the claimed land under 5 minutes so they have to do that and later on they can talk with the guy who built that farm to get their drops back.
How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft?
- Helping each other is our spirit and also help yourself from losing all the gears, tools right infront of you.
How complex is this idea?
- My opinion i think 1/10, it pretty easy

RE: Allow hopper to pick up items when do /unlockdrops

Coral_Papa
Owner

3 topics
20 posts

by Coral_Papa » over 4 years ago
Hey gordon, I reported this to the Developer of the claim plugin to see if this is designed as intended or if a bug. I'll let you know what they say in response. 

diamond.png x 1

Coral_Papa
Owner

3 topics
20 posts

Hey gordon, I did hear back from the developer. I supplied code to make hoppers match up with /unlockdrops and the developer did seem good with the code changes. So sounds like this wasn't an intended feature.

Just keep in mind developer still has to update and publish these changes before we will see them on Wilder

Coral_Papa
Owner

3 topics
20 posts

Implemented

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account