play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Oh hi...

Dexter122
Colossal

1 topics
1 posts

by Dexter122 » over 5 years ago
Hey everyone I'm Dex. I'm a 27 year old from Missouri. I'm still relatively new to the server at the time I'm writing this, but I have plans to stay here for a while! :P

I work as a Freelance Theatrical Designer that specializes in lighting design. I've been working in theatre since high school and it's a major part of my life! I enjoy the blend between the artistic and the practical it provides, which is another reason I enjoy Minecraft! I am also the co-producer of a small fringe theatrical company that produces abstract/avant-garde plays. Beyond that, I'm a general nerd with a Steam library so large it would take more than a life time to play every game. 

I enjoy building interesting things in Minecraft, and trying to find ways to incorporate natural beauty into what I'm creating. I love getting feedback on my work (it comes with the territory) so feel free to let me know what you think! I also love assisting with designs and builds!

Looking forward to playing with you!

EDIT: Oh, and my skin is Danny DeVito. Because he is a national treasure.

Last edited: over 5 years ago diamond.png x 2

RE: Oh hi...

lLOMlLO
Treant

27 topics
182 posts

by lLOMlLO » over 5 years ago
Dexter I have always wondered about your skin and I feel like I just learned one of life's greatest mysteries smile

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account