Hey! It's ya boi, uhh... nerdite!

nerdite
Peddler

2 topics
2 posts

by nerdite » over 4 years ago
Hey guys!

Just joined this server yesterday, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't played minecraft since 1.8 so I got a lot to catch up on lol. I was an admin on two pixelmon servers previously, and made a lot of friends on both servers, maybe I can make more on here! I really enjoyed pixelmon but decided to play some vanilla mc cuz I felt like playing without mods. 

Just a lil' about me, I'm a junior college student studying biochemistry, cuz science. Huge HP nerd, really looking forward to the new fantastic beasts movies too. I have to do my annual read of HP soon. I also love video games (obviously, why else would I be playing mc), but I also started getting into old video games. I pulled out my parents old atari, and my aunt gave me her snes, so I've been having fun with that. Unpopular opinion: peanut butter is NASTY. I'm also a gay. Change my mind: area 51 memes are the best memes in existence, but we must chill with area 51 memes so the joke can last until September 20th. Idk what else to say besides I love sushi, but yea, that's me.

I look forward to playing mc with y'all!

~nerd

diamond.png x 2

RE: Hey! It's ya boi, uhh... nerdite!

Vladkillmer
Guardian

5 topics
6 posts

by Vladkillmer » over 4 years ago
Haha I haven't played since 1.8 either xD

RE: Hey! It's ya boi, uhh... nerdite!

sisi7304
Wild

2 topics
11 posts

by sisi7304 » over 4 years ago
Hey nerdite!

I'm also a nerd, I want to study microbiology in college, cause science, and I'm also a huge HP nerd myself! I'm super excited to find out what will happen in fantastic beats 3, and I've just begun my anual read through, and will soon read through all the books by summer as I'd usually read fast. I also started up playing in 1.12 after a hiatus since 1.8!

I agree, peanut butter is awful, and area 51 memes are amazing, and we somehow kept the joke going until Sept 20 and since the raid, the memes have indeed dwindled, and most are gone now.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account