Greetings, Wilderlings

A_saurus1
Pathfinder

1 topics
2 posts

by A_saurus1 » over 5 years ago
Hello,

It is pleasure to meet all of you. I am from planet Kerbin, and I crash-landed on this world trying to make way back home after I was flung to far reaches of galaxy by the evil Kraken. I am much impressed by your nature world and want to learn much more about it and about all of you. I am living on top of snowy mountain far from main town right now, in small hut next to crashed ship.

But I am having problems, because I cannot learn language of this nature planet. Ship computer translated this before dying; now I cannot figure how to speak to you or meet you. I have tried hardest to learn but no good. I am greatly happy if some body help teach me language better so it be possible me to speak more with you.*

(*Translation: I have /register-ed and /vote-d and am now a Lightfoot rank, but for some reason I can't get permission to chat. If someone could help me know why I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!)

Un-greetings,

BK

RE: Greetings, Wilderlings

ralphiemac
Wild

12 topics
32 posts

by ralphiemac » over 4 years ago
Hi! If you go to options --> chat settings, does it say "chat:commands"? I know that happened to a player once. Make sure you have that toggled to "chat:shown". Does any message pop up when you try to send a message?

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account