Eternal

Exavious
Guardian

6 topics
12 posts

by Exavious » about 1 year ago

Hi 😃

I would like to suggest a feature that adds the custom enchant or tag to an item called "Eternal" or some similar wordage that causes the item to return to your inventory upon death. 

Obviously this is a powerful feature but immensly valuable and desirable for certain wilder items such as winderwings or a highly leveled wilder tool.

It could be achieved through either a wilderforge modification costing wildercoins and a hefty amount of diamond blocks. Or as unique one time use wilder crate item "Tome of the Eternal" or some such name that can be applied to an item of your choice. This item would become bound to the player using the Tome/forge.

I think it would be a great addition and highly sought after.

RE: Eternal

couchpotato2037
Fairy

5 topics
10 posts

by couchpotato2037 » about 1 year ago

i agree with this and i did see another person that wrote something like this i really hope you do do this if you do many people will buy its a great item and idea good job exavious

RE: Eternal

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

This is a great idea and is being reviewed. For more info on this type of item and Red's general disposition toward them, see this post about a similar item: https://wildercraft.net/forum/topic/1911-wilder-retriever

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account