Wilder Armor

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

by Colonel_Gagne » about 1 year ago

So the basics are a Wilder Item that is armor that is upgradeable and customizable. 

It starts as leather and you upgrade it until its netherite. You sacrifice items in the forge to get enchants on the armor as well. But some enchants are locked behind armor types. For example unbreaking 1 is default on the armor but unbreaking 2 requires iron+ for armor material. 

I wanted to kinda create as much as I could before making this post so there is more to debate and discuss :D

I will try to attach my ideas in commenst below (it doesnt like me trying to put them here lol)

Last edited: about 1 year ago

RE: Wilder Armor

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

Edit it doesnt like my uploads of examples

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

Armor Xp required to reach
Leather 0 xp levels
Chainmail 3 stacks of chains bypass XP level for iron Done in the Forge before reacing Iron levels
Iron 10 Xp levels
Diamond 25xp Levels
Netherite 50xp Levels

Colonel_Gagne
Guardian

13 topics
19 posts

https://imgur.com/a/Phx0oNn

Example of the items needed for enchants (not finished)

https://imgur.com/a/KnKDQvD

Example of custom Wilder Enchants for amror

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

Several in the meeting loved this idea! It's being escalated to Red for review. One thing that didn't come up was the Leaf Armor, which is kind of like Wilder Armor but not upgradeable. Maybe this idea can be merged into the Leaf Armor to give it even more utility and flexibility. I don't think anyone really has a set, or if they do, they don't use it much. Hopefully something can be done with this idea, thank you for sharing it!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account