Hello, new to Minecraft but not new to gaming

lNomNoml
Guardian

24 topics
33 posts

by lNomNoml » over 2 years ago

Hello, I was recommened this server by my friend VolatileFox, I'm new to Minecraft but super keen to learn and build and explore, I've played a few survival games but somehow never played Minecraft, so I hope to learn quickly and get up to speed.

I'm friendly and quirky, from Auckland New Zealand and happy to join this community.

See you out there.

NomNom

RE: Hello, new to Minecraft but not new to gaming

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 2 years ago

Hello NomNom,

First off, welcome to the wildercraft website and wildercraft minecraft survival server. This minecraft server is a friendly family server with pvp disabled. My name is Skyler and my IGN is No_L1fe_360. The way wildercraft works is when you are a new player you get warped to a path that tells you some of the rules to follow. Then you will proceed to the lobby. All tree servers will be down this tuesday at 4 pm est for the preperation of season 10. Next season will be on the 30th of this month,( this friday), and the time is TBD. Every 6 months we have a reset which means that everything from your inventory gets wiped, everything that you have built on a tree server will be wiped, and there will be a new spawn with shop plots that will open 2 weeks after the reset. We also have a wilderstore section on the website. If you go back to the main page of this website, click on the pink chest. It will ask you to put in your IGN so you can purchase ranks, items and more. The ranks are simple. The ranks are.....

Feral

wanderer

lightfoot (access to our discord server )

peddler (you can get a shop chest to sell your items in)

pathfinder (you can get 2 shop chests to sell your items in )

Mythic ( A shop plot that allows you to sell up to 12 shop chests

colossal ( A shop plot that allows you to sell up to 12 shop chests

elder ( A shop plot that allows you to sell up to 24 shop chests

ancient ( A shop plot that allows you to sell up to 24 shop chests

you can also check out /shoprules to see the rules on what not to do. 

There will also be to grand finale firework shows. one at 12 pm est and one at 8 pm est. you canalso craft your own fireworks at /spawn. the crafting area is between the dungeon run entrance and the rubydragon display. Do not steal any of the items. they are there for players to make fireworks. 

We also have expanse, Which is a vanilla based server, creative, and skyblock. feel free to check out skyblock and expanse. You have to be a to colossal be able to use the creative world part of the server. expanse and skyblock are free to use for any rank. you can also do /ranks on the minecraft server anytime to see what each rank does. you can rank up from a wanderer to a lightfoot in 12 votes which would take 12 days. By ranking up, you can do /vote and click on each link. the link will take you to a website where you put your IGN and select enter/search. When you vote everyday you get rewards. rewards are xp, diamonds, EOT'S (Eye Of Teleportation), and a %chance of getting a weekly wildertool or rarely a shulker box of goodies.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask other players in game or on the discord server when your a lightfoot. You can also ask our community reps to help you out in each of the tree servers. We also do give out tours for new members that join the minecraft server, so feel free to ask. If you see me online and your online then i can show you around. 

Have a great rest of your time on the minecraft server and good luck on the survival experience.

side note... To craft things, get wood.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account