About me

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 2 years ago

Hello everyone. My IGN is No_L1fe_360,

My real name is Skyler, but yall can call me Sky. I am 25 years old, about to be 26 on the 29th of this month. My favorite things to do is play minecraft, play magic the gathering, play roblox, and basketball. I also love going to silverwood theme park in Athol, Idaho. The ride i really like is The corkscrew. The corkscrew has two half loops. Also, the aftershock is my 2nd most ride. The after shock takes you up backwards at a 90 degree angle. then it drops you down and a high speed. You do 2 barrel rolls and a corkscrew, then you go straight up at another 90 degree angle facing upward. Then you go straight down backwards. It is fun, but scary. I also like the thunder canyon water rides and the dark tube slides, even the ones that are not a closed waterslide are my favorite to. The food there is amazing. There is also a train ride and a magic show. The train ride takes you around the park. it also stops at a show part of the train ride. The magic showis, you guessed it, a magic show. Enough about silverwood, back to me. The other things i enjoy is hoopfest. Hoopfest is a 3 on 3 basketball tournament that happens every year in spokane, washington. Hoopfest is a street game with alot of coursts, food, drinks, bathrooms, and first aid tents with shade. Make sure to bring your own food and drinks and shade. Hoop fest is the 11th and 12th of august this year. times range from 8 am to 5 or 6 pm saturday-sunday. Anyways, thats all i have to say. If you want directions to hoopfest or silverwood, feel free to dm me. My discord is Skyler#2496.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account