Staff at spawn for season 10

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 2 years ago

I will make this short and simple

When Season 10 happens, the whole staff team and the owner should line up in front of the new entrance of spawn to say hi and to greet us so that we know who is who on the helper, mod, admin, senior admin and owner list. So like, the line of staff would be senior admins and owners in the middle, (Owners on left middle and Senior admins on right Middle). Then you have MODS on the outer right and HELPERS on the outer left. Then you have the tree servers Community leaders sitting in the FRONT of the staff team. the community leaders will be in rows of 3 since there are going to be 3 tree servers this season. Put the community leaders on the LEFT side, the MIDDLE, and the RIGHT side of the front row in front of the staff team. make sure that the names of all the staff and leaders are shown. Then behind the staff, put signs hovering above the left, middle and right sides of the staff team to have each sign say what role the staff team belongs to. (example) 

Top of sign= Ign name

Middle of sign= Staff role

Bottum of sign= Smiley face

For the community leaders, put signs in the front of each row (Right side, Middle, and Left side) for the Community Leaders, (for example),

Top of sign=Ign name

Middle of sign= Tree server they are leaders in

Bottum of sign = Smiley Face

The reson for this idea is so that the new players and old players that enter the spawn can get to meet all of the staff so they can all get to know them and what they do. 

RE: Staff at spawn for season 10

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 2 years ago

I agree that historically the staff areas haven't given much indication on who people are, however asking the whole team to meet on launch to idle in spawn isn't something that's practical. 

Wildercraft has staff active from different places in the world, who operate at different times of the day, so some of them will be unavailable. 

Secondly, on season launch the staff are very busy - it's the busiest time for staff as they need to help with behind the scenes things as well as dealing with a whole host of issues that come with the increased playercount. 

A lot of staff do stick around in the main spawn servers to say hello and greet newer players, and they will hop around the various servers when problems arise. 

I tend to find that overtime we do get to know them :)

Perhaps we could make the staff area clearer for roles though :P

Last edited: over 2 years ago

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

that is why i am proposing that for the staff that cant be on during the day can get on during the night to do the spawn meet and greet

GoldenFlame_
Fairy

6 topics
33 posts

by GoldenFlame_ » over 2 years ago

Hey NoLife, 

We discussed this in our Community Team Meeting this Week, This is a nice idea and with great intensions behind it. But we believe this idea will not be feasible. As Worzy had mentioned we as staff are usually very busy during season starts and we have timetables of who shall be where at what time to make sure everywhere is covered and that everyone can get the help they need. There will be some staff at spawn and that will rotate at time intervals, so that almost every staff member will be at spawn greeting people at least one session.

Another issue is the space in spawn to have this, in as in this season (s9) we did have a staff area with all the skins of staff it was nice but difficult to manage and took up alot of space. For s10 we will be sticking to our usually staff board of signs in the info room, but we don't have the space for npcs or skins of every staff member (26 of them).

Would love to hear more from you,

Thanks For The Feedback - GoldenFlame

💜Community Team

Last edited: over 2 years ago

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

I understand and that is why i suggest putting the npcs in the /lobby instead of spawn bc there would be more room

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account