Wilder Trident

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

Like the title suggests, I'm suggesting a new wilder item, the Wilder Trident.

My idea for it is to make it so it can use Riptide even when the player is not in rain or water, but to use it the player must be touching the ground (just like the Enderbow). This essentially will enable players to leap off into the air whereever, adding a new fun mechanic to the server. 

I got this idea after watching Iskall leap around places with his trident on Hermitcraft :) I think it would be absolutely awesome if we could use the riptide enchantment without water, even if it's not neccesarily helpful in a specific way. The server's custom item's aren't supposed to be overpowered anyways, so I think this fits the theme. 

RE: Wilder Trident

GoldenFlame_
Fairy

6 topics
33 posts

by GoldenFlame_ » over 2 years ago

Hey Hero, 

Sorry for the late response, we have been busy in prep for the new season.
We discussed this in our Community Team Meeting a few weeks ago, This is a lovely idea, and we will be having a Trident as a wilder tool for s10😀. We played around with this idea and mixed it with previous suggestions for Trident we've had (and some ideas of our own). Hope you like the end product.
P.S. Big thanks to globdom for making it real!

Would love to hear more from you,

Thanks For The Feedback - GoldenFlame

💜Community Team

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account