System miscalculates available claim blocks

NVGSimGuy
Guardian

5 topics
14 posts

by NVGSimGuy » over 2 years ago
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: On Maple my available claim blocks are being miscalculated due to missing information and I now have negative available claim blocks. 

2. Priority to fix? 
{High, Medium, Low}
High

3. Which server? 
{Spawn, Redwood, Cypress, Maple, Willow, Expanse, DungeonRun, Rush, Creative}
Maple

4. Steps to Reproduce: 
Please list the step-by-step methods to reproduce the issue
I just travel to Maple and get a display of negative claim blocks available because my total claim blocks is missing the 10k claim blocks I purchased this season.

5. Expected Outcome: 
What did you expect to happen?
On Maple I should have 40k total claim blocks, 20k accrued, 10k for Colossal rank, and 10k I purchased.

6. Actual Outcome: 
What happened instead?
On Maple the screen shows I have 30k claim blocks, 20k accrued and 10k for Colossal rank. The 10k I purchased is now missing. This problem als happens every time I rank up.

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): 
Do you have a suggestion?
I think if you add another category to the claimblock total then maybe everyone who purchases additional claim blocks will no longer have issues. You need to add a "purchased" category. Why would anyone want to purchase more claim blocks because of all the problems it causes? I bet you don't have many if any additional sales of claim blocks to the same person because of this issue.

8. Notes (Optional): 
Anything else we should keep in mind in relation to this issue?
I have not made claims on other tree servers besides Maple so I really don't know what kind of problems that entails.

9. Screenshots (Preferred): 
Do you have screenshots of the problem, proof or reference?

I can't tell if the screenshot was added on not.  The "add picture" function does not allow browsing to find the picture so I typed in the path.  If it didn't add then send me an email at NVGSimGuy@gmail.com and I will email it to you.

RE: System miscalculates available claim blocks

NVGSimGuy
Guardian

5 topics
14 posts

by NVGSimGuy » over 2 years ago

Is this being looked at? Right now I cannot use the rest of my claim blocks because it says I have negative claim blocks. Whenever a mod fixes it the current software messes it up again. Please at least back out the recent change to claim block calculations so a mod can fix my total and I can use the rest of my rightful claim blocks.

-NVGSimGuy

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account